Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Want A Sign Of The Apocalypse? I've Got Two...

As it turns out, my brother has started his own blog. It can be found at: http://culeburger.blogspot.com/
As most of you may know, my brother and I are the result of a multiple birth. We are twins. If you even think about asking if we're psychic, we will know and proceed to think to eachother just how dumb a question that is. Now that we are both on the internet, in our own spaces, the world will officially end at any moment. So before this happens, please take a look at his blog. His writings are funny and most likely better written than mine. If you're not sure who Cullen is, he has been posting on my blog as Fiberous Maximus. Who's Culeburger? Well that is what our buddies in high school used to call him. I can't remember exactly why, but I was assassinating brain cells at a high rate of speed in those days, so forgive me.

So check out his site. I've posted the link above and it's listed in my link list to the right. Check out both sites daily. Add us to your bookmarks or favorites. Why not? It's not like your reading that much interesting stuff out there. C'mon, you know you want to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home